** Registrations are open ACTIV8 2018**
Who can attend?
Anyone aged 18 to 35 years can attend the ACTIV8 Pro-Life Internship (people outside of this age range will also be considered with an appropriate referee)
What are the dates?
Starts: 11:30am Monday 2 July
Ends: 2:00pm Friday 6 July
Where is it being held?
The 2018 ACTIV8 is being held at the One Big Adventure Camp site!
What does it cost?
$450 per intern, which covers all meals, accommodation and course materials, etc. for the duration of the ACTIV8 Pro-Life Internship.
Ways to Pay:
- Buy a ticket HERE
- Have your local Church or Prolife group sponsor a ticket HERE (In the shipping instructions, get them to add your name)
- Make a direct deposit into the Focus NZ bank with your details as the reference Bank details ASB 12-3027-0456343-52
- If funding is an issue, your local pro-life organisation or church may be willing to help you fund the registration or travel costs
- Some participants have even set up their own Give A Little fundraising page for ACTIV8 and promoted them to family and friends on social media.
- If you have a local group who wants to sponsor you, they can click HERE to make an instant payment directly in the Activ8 sponsorship FUND (Select Activ8, in the Giving Type menu).
How do I register?
Registrations are OPEN ACTIV8 2018
Please make payment on the same day as registration.
What happens once I've registered?
Once your registration has been received and you have paid, you will be sent an email reply from us to let you know that you have been registered for ACTIV8 2018.
Closer to the start of the internship programme you will be sent detailed information about what to bring to the internship and other important information that participants need to know.
How do I get there?
Interns need to arrange their own transport to and from the ACTIV8 Pro-Life Internship.
If you are are attending from outside of the Auckland region, we can provide transport to and from Auckland airport.
Air New Zealand and Jetstar offer regular flights to and from Auckland (obviously the earlier you book your flights the cheaper they are likely to be). There are also overland transport options such as bus services, the train, or ferry which can be utilized too.
IMPORTANT: If you are flying to Auckland for the internship, then please make sure you book a flight that lands in Auckland NO LATER than 10:00am on Monday 2 July, and which departs from Auckland airport AFTER 3:30pm on Friday 6 July!
What do I bring with me?
Interns need to bring their own clothing and personal items (such as toiletries, etc.) with them to the internship. Interns should also bring their own writing materials, and a laptop would be handy, but is not essential. Interns should also bring any essential medications, etc. with them. Accommodation, along with breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well as tea and coffee, etc. are provided for the duration of the internship. Bedding is also provided for every intern.
Click here for the ACTIV8 2018 Code of Conduct
If you have any other questions about the ACTIV8 Pro-Life Internship please click here to email us